Kalkulilo - Calculator
Kalkulilo is a comfortable calculator program and offers several different modes.
- The scientific mode offers all the usual functions and operations like the basic arithmetical operations, power, logarithm, roots, trigonometry etc.
- The bit/integer mode offers logical operations (AND, OR, XOR, >>, etc.) on bit level. All values can be displayed as binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal numbers. Calculations can be done in 8, 16 32 or 64 bits.
- In the statistics mode you can create a sample by adding several values and then calculate mean, median, quantil values, variance, standard deviation, range etc.
- A simple calculator with only basic operators provides big keys.
- The trigonometry calculator provides some additional trigonometric functions
- One calculator supports calculating with time values (hours, minutes, seconds)
- There's also a calculator in which you can calculate in other bases (2-36).
- There's also a calculator available for the notification center (iOS 8 and newer)
- You can also use Kalkulilo on your Apple Watch
In the display of the calculator some additional information will be shown, like the current operation ("Op:"), the content of the memory ("M:") and the number of currently open brackets.