Version 1.5 (January 14th, 2020)
- Added support for dark mode of iOS 13
- Added support for larger system fonts
- Export counter values as CSV
- Added a possibility to delete counter values from the history.
- The duration between the first and last counter click can be shown.
- Added Export/import for counters (for backup and transferring counter between devices - for example via AirDrop)
- Added a complication for the Apple Watch which allows a faster launch of the Watch App.
Version 1.1 (February 28th, 2018)
- Added support for the new iPhone X
- As an option, each counter can now display a derived value in addition to the normal counter value. This can be useful if the things you’re counting do have a certain price, weight etc, and you want to directly get the total price, weight etc. of all counted objects as well.
Version 1.0 (November 17th, 2016)