Kalkulilo is a comfortable pocket calculator App. It provides several different calculators and is highly customizable. The App runs on iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple Watch
The following calculators are included:
- The Scientific Calculator provides all the usual functions and operations like the basic arithmetical operations, power, logarithm, roots, trigonometry etc.
- The Bit/Integer Calculator provides logical operations (AND, OR, XOR, >>, etc.) on bit level. All values can be displayed as binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal numbers. Calculations can be done with 8, 16 32 or 64 bits.
- The Statistics Calculator makes it possible to create a sample by adding several values and then calculate mean, median, quantil values, variance, standard deviation, range etc.
- The Simple Calculator only provides basic operators but also big keys.
- The Trigonometry Calculator provides many additional trigonometric functions
- The Time Calculator allows calculating with time values (hours, minutes, seconds)
- The Number Base Calculator lets you do calculations in other bases (2-36).
- Another calculator allows rounding (incl. floor, ceiling), calculates absoute value, fractional and integral part, sigma function, gcd and lcm.
Kalkulilo also includes a calculator for the iOS notification center, so you can do calculations from the lockscreen and without leaving other Apps.
There's also a calculator for the Apple Watch, which includes the typical functions of a scientific calculator.