Version 1.5.3 (November 18th, 2019)
- It could happen that the Watch App showed the wrong information if it the iOS App could not be reached.
Version 1.5.2 (October 19th, 2019)
- Fixes a small issue in the widget which made it impossible to switch between the compact and expanded view if only the battery information was enabled.
Version 1.5.1 (October 2nd, 2019)
- The widget uses Colors a little bit different now to make sure the information can be read more comfortably with all kinds of background images.
Version 1.5 (September 27th, 2019)
- Support for the dark mode of iOS 13 added
Version 1.3.1 (October 6th, 2016)
- A new option in the App does allow to switch between a dark color scheme for the widget and the default one of iOS 10.
Version 1.3 (September 28th, 2016)
- The Widget supports the new compact and expanded widget dimensions under iOS 10.
- Removed the "Glance" in the WatchApp, because WatchOS 3 does no longer support this.
Version 1.2 (June 19th, 2015)
- The new version includes an App for the Apple Watch. It allows you to control the memory, battery and disk storage of your iPhone status directly from the watch. The Watch App includes a "Glance" with one of the three status graphs, which one can be configured in the iPhone App. The Watch App itself can display all information, but you can also configure which of the information will be shown.
Version 1.1 (April 4th, 2015)
- In the main App you can now possible switch on or off the information that is shown in the widget for the disk storage, memory and battery individually. This way the widget is even more compact if you do not need to see all the available information.
Version 1.0 (March 3rd, 2015)