Version 1.3 (January, 10th 2023)
- Adds a new option to configure the fullscreen mode either to cover the screen edge-to-edge regardless of the sensors and cameras or to respect the areas for sensors and cameras. The latter mode adds margins to the edges of the web site so you are always able to access these areas which would be otherwise hidden by sensors and cameras by scrolling
- Fixes an issue where the web page could have been unnecessarily reloaded after activating the App, when no remote configuration was configured.
Version 1.2 (November, 17th 2022)
- Adds support for Client Certificates. Please add client certificates (".p12" or ".pfx") into the App via iTunes or the Finder (from a PC or Mac) or via Files App directly the device. The App can then automatically use these certificates, it will ask for the certificate password the first time the certificate is used.
Version 1.1.1 (March, 28th 2022)
- Fixes an issue so that it is now possible again to copy files into the App using the Files App
Version 1.1 (February, 2nd 2022)
- New Filter feature added (Positive/Negative list for Web sites)
Version 1.0.3 (October 25th, 2019)
- Bugfix: Under iOS 13 the "Settings" App could crash when opening the settings for iCab Kiosk there
- Supports the dark mode of iOS 13
Version 1.0.2 (November 3rd, 2018)
- Fixes a Bug in the documentation: The Idle-Timeout parameter is in minutes (floating point values allowed), not seconds
- A new setting allows to reload the start page when the „idle timer“ fires, even if the start page is already shown. Until now the start page was only loaded if it was not current displayed.
Version 1.0.1 (September 26th, 2018)
- Includes a workaround for an iOS issue with third-party cookies (pick the "old WebKit API“ in the settings if you encounter issues with third-party cookies)
Version 1.0 (September 4th, 2018)