Version 1.2 (November 15th, 2018)
- Support for the new iPhone models added (iPhone XS, XS Max, XR)
- Support for the new iPad Pro models (11“, 12.9“) added
- Reading mode: The text alignment can be configured
- New option in the settings to show/hide the icon in the articles list (to get more space for title and description).
- Better detection of important text on web sites for the reader mode
- Fixes a crash when adding a feed using the browser if there’s no title for the feed available.
- Several bugfixes and improvements
Version 1.1 (February 21st, 2018)
- Legi is able to use the notification center to inform you about new articles. In order to let Legi send notifications, you need to define rules just like you would do for the "smart playlist" feature. These rules are used to identify articles you want to be informed about. This feature is useful if you want to be informed about a specific topic which you don't want to miss. You only need to define rules for specific keywords, feeds etc, and the App will then check the feeds when they are updated if there are articles matching these rules and will send notifications if it finds some. You ca define rules for the notifications in the "Playlist" section by tapping on the "+" and then on "Notification". The rules include an option for the maximum number of notifications send per feed update and an option to decide wether the notification should only be send when the App is in the background or also when it is actively used in the foreground.
- There's a new option in the settings to remember the position of the speech output individually for each article. This makes it possible that you pause the speech output of one article, listen to another and later come back to the first and continue where you left off..
- On devices with 3D-Touch feature the App provides a preview of an article if you deep-press on an item in one of the article lists.
- The large audio player window provides a new "Sleep timer". If you tap on the new "Moon" Icon, you can set a time interval after which the App will stop the speech output and "goes to sleep". This can be useful if you want to listen to some articles when you go to bed and want to make sure that the App won't speak all night when you are already asleep.
- When iCloud sync is enabled the App will also sync the playlists via iCloud.
- There's a new option in the settings which allows to display the title for an article with more than one line in the articles list, similar to the option for the description of the articles.
- The external service "Fever" will be supported as well. Important: "Fever" does not support to add or remove feeds within an App, you need to visit the web interface of this service if you want to do this. Also "Fever" does not support to just update a single feed, you can only update all feeds at once. This is not a restriction of Legi, it's one of "Fever".
- Some missing labels for user interface elements were added for VoiceOver users.
- In the web view of an article links which were supposed to open in a new window did not work.
- The parser for the full text was improved so it will work better with faulty HTML code.
- In case the full text could not be retrieved for an article, the speech output failed. Now the App will speak the summary from the feed instead.
Version 1.0 (December 10th, 2017)