Version 1.5 (January 17th, 2023)
- Support for lock screen widgets was added
- For sharing barcodes as images, its now possible to define colors for bar code and background
- Bugfix: Under iOS 16 hiding the date control did no longer work, for example for barcodes with contact information when no birthday was defined.
Version 1.4 (July 27th, 2022)
- New filter option available for the barcode storage, so you can filter the saved barcodes by type
- New print options added in the settings which allow to print the title and/or content of a barcode above and/or below the barcode
Version 1.3 (July 13th, 2022)
- Barcodes can be now added to the home screen via widgets. You can add any number of widgets to the homescreen, so you can have a collection of barcodes in immediate access without having to launch the App.
- The Watch App can now open web sites without the privacy warning which the watchOS has shown before.
- Fixes a few minor issues
Version 1.2.1 (March 28th, 2022)
- You can now share pictures with QR codes with Strikodo from within other Apps
- The option to add bar codes into the Wallet of the device is now hidden on devices which do not support the wallet (like iPads)
- Fixes an issue of the Maps view under IOS 15, where the background of the toolbar was invisible and therefore the toolbar buttons were not always clearly visible
Version 1.2 (February 1st, 2022)
- Fixes a crash when adding events to the wallet
- The Watch App is now able to display the web page of codes which encode a web address
Version 1.1 (December 4th, 2021)
- For 2D codes (Aztec, QR, PDF417) there's a new option available to add the code to the Wallet
- Bugfix: On iPads without a Flash the App did crash
Version 1.0 (June 10th, 2021)