Version 2.2 (September 13th, 2022)
- The new version allows to add one of the clocks to the lock screen of the iPhone under iOS 16. After adding the clock to the lock screen but still while configuring the lock screen, simply tap on the "TI:ME" widget to configure it (change the clock type etc).
Version 2.1 (February 1st, 2022)
- The DTG clock has a new date option to show the long/full format including date and timezone
- Fixes an issue with the "trigonometry" clock for a specific time
- Fixes an issue for the german "text" clock within the homescreen widget where line breaks could be shown at the wrong position.
Version 2.0 (June 18th, 2021)
- All the clocks are now available as widgets for the home screen under iOS 14 and later. You can add as many TI:ME widgets to the home screen as you want. Each of these widgets can be configured individually (by long tapping on the widget on the home screen), showing something else (for example different time zones, colors, clock types etc).
- The clock "Periodic Table of Elements" is now using the "n" (Neutron) as symbol for the "0" instead of "-" that was used before.
Version 1.6 (December 5th, 2019)
- Adds support for new devices
- Adds support for the dark mode of iOS 13
- Adds support for the larger text sizes of the accessibility settings
- Adds a new clock: USPS Clock
Version 1.5 (never released)
- Support for the Apple Watch implemented, but was rejected by Apple (Reason: "Apps showing the time are not suitable for the Watch")
Version 1.4 (August 20th, 2015)
- The backgrund color can be configured
- Fixed a bug with AM/PM mode
Version 1.3 (April 3rd, 2015)
- The new version includes a widget for the "Today" view of the Notification Center (iOS 8 only), so you can have the clock you've selected in the App in the Notification Center as well
Version 1.2 (December 29th, 2014)
- Added Roman clock
- Added Text clock
Version 1.1 (October 4th, 2014)
- Update for iOS 8 and the new iPhone 6/6 plus